These serving boards from Hampson Woods are made from durable British Elm. Their rich, deep color and subtle coarseness make them a beautiful base for serving cheese and other snacks. Each board is handcrafted as a single piece and has a label with the exact origin of the wood.
- Handcrafted in Cumbria, England
- Dimensions: W 12cm x L 38cm x H 2.8cm
- Sustainably sourced elm wood exclusively from the UK
- Each board is unique, so formal deviations in size, color and grain are possible
- Special feature: only fallen trees are processed; Each wooden item has a label with the exact origin of the tree
All Hampson Woods products are designed and handcrafted in the UK using local, sustainably sourced materials rarely found in today's mass market.
With a little care, these cutting boards can last a very long time. After use, clean with a little warm water and a mild washing-up liquid, rub vigorously with a brush if heavily soiled. We recommend always rinsing both sides so that there are no tensions in the wood due to one-sided moistening. Then dry quickly and leave the cutting board standing in a dry, well-ventilated place to dry completely. Please do not put in the dishwasher, do not soak and leave in water for a long period of time.
To care for the surface, neutral cooking oil can be applied occasionally. Put a little oil on a soft cloth and rub in thoroughly, then allow to dry thoroughly.