This chopping board or serving board is handcrafted from versatile English Ash. Known as the woodsman's friend, ash is wonderfully soft to the touch and durable in use. It 's a beautiful board for slicing vegetables or serving cheese or other snacks.
- Handcrafted in Cumbria, England
- Dimensions: W 20cm x L44cm x H 1.7cm
- Material: Sustainably sourced ash wood exclusively from Great Britain
- Each board is unique, so formal deviations in size, color and grain are possible
- Special feature: only fallen trees are processed; Each wooden item has a label with the exact origin of the tree
All Hampson Woods products are designed and handcrafted in the UK using local, sustainably sourced materials rarely found in today's mass market.
With a little care, these cutting boards can last a very long time. After use, clean with a little warm water and a mild washing-up liquid, rub vigorously with a brush if heavily soiled. We recommend always rinsing both sides so that there are no tensions in the wood due to one-sided moistening. Then dry quickly and leave the cutting board standing in a dry, well-ventilated place to dry completely. Please do not put in the dishwasher, do not soak and leave in water for a long period of time.
To care for the surface, neutral cooking oil can be applied occasionally. Put a little oil on a soft cloth and rub in thoroughly, then allow to dry thoroughly.