With classic styling and modern versatility, Crow Canyon Home's enamel products are the oldest new trend popping up everywhere. With the speckled marble pattern, the products have a strong recognition value. The pattern has been around for a very long time and shows today that not only is enamel durable as a material, but the design is also of timeless aesthetics. Even if it is 'only' used as camping equipment or garden crockery, it enhances every meal (optically). Due to the breakage resistance, it has also proven itself as the perfect children's tableware - for eating and playing.
- Material: Enamel, sprayed by hand
- Colour: black and white marble speckled
- Dimensions: L 30 cm
- Lightweight and shatterproof. Great for kids, poolside and outdoors
- Dishwasher safe and heat resistant
- The fired surface is bacteria and dirt repellent
- Since the products are made by hand and sprayed with paint, each product is unique
Enamel is a practice that's been around for eight centuries - and somehow it's still perfect for our modern lifestyle. Since the 13th century, vitreous enamel has been used as an artistic medium in various cultures around the world, including ancient Egypt, Greece, Georgia, Ireland, Great Britain, Persia and China.
After 1840, the first pot of enamelware was popularized and the practice quickly spread to other cooking vessels, underground pipes, and bathtubs. As developments in sheet metal working made wider production possible, the iconic designs we still see today were born and popularized in Europe and the United States.