Timeless, elegant cooking spoon made from London plane tree, a solid, densely grained wood. This practical everyday item is hand-carved and feels comfortable in the hand. The smooth sanded surface is embedded with natural oil and develops a beautiful patina with use.
- Handcrafted in Cumbria, England
- Material: Sustainably sourced London plane tree
- Size: approx. W 28 x L 4 x H 1 cm
- Each product is unique, so formal deviations in size, color and grain are possible
- Special feature: only fallen trees are processed; Each wooden item has a label with the exact origin of the tree
Care instructions from the manufacturer:
With a little care, these wooden spoons can be kept for a very long time. After use, clean with a little warm water and a mild washing-up liquid, rub vigorously with a brush if heavily soiled. We recommend always rinsing both sides so that there are no tensions in the wood due to one-sided moistening. Then dry quickly and leave the wooden spoon standing in a dry, well-ventilated place to dry completely. Please do not put in the dishwasher, do not soak and leave in water for a long period of time.
To care for the surface, neutral cooking oil can be applied occasionally. Put a little oil on a soft cloth and rub in thoroughly, then allow to dry thoroughly.