Returns: Since this is a vintage item, it cannot be claimed or returned.
About Köberlin Brothers (Source: German Digital Library)
In 1873, the pharmacist Alphons Hugo Köberlin and the merchant Apollo Johannes Köberlin founded the Gebrüder Köberlin company in Döbeln. Mainly silver cutlery, and from 1903 also alpacca cutlery, were produced and sold. In 1948 it was converted into a limited partnership, which was placed under trust management in 1953. Based on a legally binding court ruling, the company was transferred to public ownership with effect from October 1, 1953 and incorporated into VEB (G) Silberwaren und Cutlery Works, Döbeln.